Just two months after Sea of Thieves got a new area called Devil's Roar, developers gave us another update of the content of this pirate adventure. This is an update named Shrouded Spoils.
Let's have a look at what's covered in this update.
- Fog - the biggest addition is probably fog that may suddenly appear. This fog can mask not only you but also any danger. Be careful!
- Merchant Alliance - Traders, who can get items like an explosive mega keg, crate of ancient bone dust and more.
- The Skeleton Forts- Three existing forts were repaired and six new forts were added.
- Skeleton ships - we have seen their improvements and especially the addition of new ships that show different levels of aggression
- Ship customization- you can customize your ship according to your requirements - for example, cosmetic changes to cannons.
- Kraken - Kraken appears more often and in more places, and at the same time he has got new tricks to you, which he can trick you very well with.
The Shrouded Spoils update is available for free to all Xbox One and PC gamers.
29. 11. 2018 20:46