Modes are often available for many games which polish the game or add something different and Kingdom Come: Deliverance from Warhorse Studios is not an exception, so the modders slowly create their own creations to introduce them to the world. Modder "Fuse00" shared his own mode with the fans of Kindom Come which enables third person camera view. And so forth, you can enjoy a great experience of surroundings from the world of Hussitian RPG.
According to modder, the mode is released only for players who play with keyboard and mouse. Gamepads are not supported. He heartily recommends a mouse with five buttons instead of three buttons mouse. The mode also includes many bugs, and imperfections, therefore, we will look at them closer.
Archery is not supported due to aiming in third person view. You are able to fight, but the third person camera does not allow to do combos. You cannot play dice, mix potions (alchemy) and forge (smithing). During cutscenes, you have to push F7 and F8 repeatedly or visit Nvidia Ansel Tool (otherwise the camera will float around).
Despite all these imperfections, you can enjoy the interesting mode which will provide you with a new look at the game.
How to install the mode:
- Place ‘ThirdPersonCameraKeys” folder into you “Mods” directory (\KingdomComeDeliverance\Mods);
- Place “user.cfg” file into your main \KingdomComeDeliverance\ folder. In case you already have the user.cfg file, just paste the content of my .cfg file to yours (the order of strings doesn’t matter);
- Place the “KCD Camera Tool” file everywhere you want;
- Run “KCD Camera Tool” file (you should run it everytime you entering a game);
- Run the game, load the save;
- Once you are in game, press F1 in order to activate debug mode. You should be able to hear “beep” sound – that means debug mode is activated;
- Press F5 to activate the third-person camera and F7 or F8 to adjust the camera elevation;
- Use other hotkeys if you wish (all of them are mentioned in the tool).
19. 4. 2018 14:50